Genuine 10 Rs Indian Banknote 2nd Issue king George VI Collectible. G5-64
Welcome to Global Art Antiques. Genuine 10 Rs Indian Banknote 2nd Issue king George VI Collectible. 14.5 X 8.2 (L X B) cm Approx. Obverse- Front Facing Portrait Of king George VI. Date of Issue: 29 Feb 1944.
Withdrawn - 27 Oct 1957. Please contact me before you return it. Please do not leave a negative or neutral feedback or open case without the communication, because we will do our best to solve the problem for you.
This item is in the category "Coins & Paper Money\Paper Money: World\Asia\India". The seller is "global_art_antiques" and is located in this country: IN. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: India
- Certification: Uncertified
- Country: India
- Store Name: Global Art Antiques
- Primary Material: Paper
- Main Color: Multi Colored
- Type: Bank Note
- Denomination: 10 Indian Rupees
- Dimensions: 14.5 X 8.2 (L X B) cm
- Year: 1940
- Circulated/Uncirculated: Circulated